Sunday, November 11, 2012

Hello, bloggerworld!

EN:
Hello there! This is meant to be the first entry, and I'm still fooling around to see how the whole thing works... anyway! Welcome to this little blog~ I hope you enjoy the silly things I'll be submitting in the future and have fun with them. I'm gonna leave you with two characters that will show up really often in this blog... Carrot and Barney!
Love!
---
SP:
¡Buenas! Se supone que esta es mi primera entrada, aunque todavía estoy chafardeando a ver cómo funciona esto. Qué más da, bienvenidos a este blog~ espero que os gusten las tonterías que voy a ir subiendo y que os divirtáis con ellas. Os dejo con dos personajes que van a ser muy frecuentes en este blog... ¡Carrot y Barney!
¡Hasta pronto!


7 comments:

  1. I el blog es bilingüe! lo que me parece curiosísimo, es que tiene el mismo formato y fondo que el mio (salvo los colores XD)

    Bienvenida al bloggeo, Shams!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and you being amazing <3 xD
    Nah, kidding, That's so cool you hold a blog, hun, i will spy on you here >:} *stalker mode activated* xD

    your wi-fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeeeeeeey Blogger had put you among the spam messages!! wtf >_> I'll make sure it doesn't do that again >_>
      lovelovelove <3

      Delete